When it comes to buying or selling a commercial property, it’s crucial that all the legal aspects of the purchase or sale are handled properly. Commercial conveyancing can be a complicated area of law, and any errors in the transfer of title can prove time consuming and costly to rectify. Our team of commercial conveyancing lawyers at Berlad Graham LLP are highly experienced in the sale and purchase of both freehold and leasehold premises and are able to provide clear and concise advice to ensure all transactions go smoothly.
If you are looking for advice and guidance on commercial property and want to discuss your next steps, please call Berlad Graham LLP today on 0330 175 5655.
Commercial property is broadly defined as any being any property that is used for business purposes. There are a lot of different commercial property types, including:
- Leisure complexes (cinemas, hotels, restaurants).
- Retail spaces, such as supermarkets, shopping centres or individual shops.
- Industrial premises, for example, warehouses and factories.
Commercial Property Solicitor Near Me
There are many pitfalls in buying and selling property that is intended for commercial use, and particular procedures must be followed. Our dedicated team at Berlad Graham LLP will be able to guide you through every step in the sale or acquisition process to ensure that the correct legal requirements are met, and the relevant documentation is compiled.
If you are considering buying a property for business purposes, our specialist conveyancing team can offer advice in the following areas:
- Pre-contract negotiations and enquiries, Commercial Property Standard Enquiries (CPSE), and pre-contract search.
- Document draft and review, including contracts, transfer deeds, Stamp Duty form, and mortgage deeds.
- Exchange of contracts, negotiation of the completion date, and arrangement of the payment of Stamp Duty.
- Registering the transaction with HM Land Registry.
We are also able to undertake enquiries and carry out searches on your behalf once you have had an offer accepted. These include:
- Checking the title.
- Rights of way, easements or restrictive covenants.
- Responsibility for maintaining boundaries.
- Existing neighbour or any other disputes.
- Planning or local authority issues.
- Inclusion of fixtures and fittings.
- Utilities (the supply of gas, electricity and water).
- Mining and environmental searches.
If you are a business owner and currently looking for new premises, our experienced commercial property team will be able to help with any queries you may have about the acquisition process. To speak to one of our conveyancing specialists today, please call Berlad Graham LLP today on 0330 175 5655 or email email@example.com.
Commercial Property Sales Solicitor
When you sell a commercial property, the process can be complicated, and there are numerous stages involved. Professional advice is invaluable. Berlad Graham LLP is able to handle every aspect of a transaction on your behalf, and our experienced commercial property solicitors will be able to find solutions to the difficulties that often arise.
Our services for commercial property sales include:
- Gathering the necessary information.
- Negotiating the heads of terms (the terms that will be included in the contract for sale, such as the agreed price, retained rights, and the time frame for the sale).
- Undertaking any necessary enquiries and due diligence.
- Arranging for the exchange of contracts.
Contact Berlad Graham for legal advice
To speak to our friendly, experienced, professional commercial property lawyers in Uxbridge today, please call 0330 175 5655 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.