Do you know your employment rights?
Share this Post
Whether you are an employer or an employee, our specialist solicitors are on hand to support you with any employment issues that you may have.
Our employment experts will work closely with employers, providing advice on employment law on both a day-to-day basis and when addressing specific problems.
We also understand that with employment law frequently changing and becoming ever more complex employers may require help when drafting policies and implementing changes within the workforce and to this end we can:
- Prepare contracts tailored to your business needs
- Provide training for managers on implementing any changes
- Prepare policy documentation
- Advise on all manner of day to day employment issues
- Negotiate settlements in an attempt to avoid the need to attend tribunal hearings.
We appreciate that as an employee dealing with your employer (or your ex-employer) can be daunting and stressful. If you think you have a claim, it’s essential that you seek advice as soon as possible because there are strict timescales in which to make a claim.
We advise in relation to all aspects of your employment rights, including:
- Unfair dismissal
- Wrongful dismissal
- Unlawful discrimination
- Harassment and victimisation
- Equal Pay
- Unlawful deduction of wages
- Breach of Contract
- Transfer of an Undertaking – how your rights are affected if your employer’s business is sold.
Contact our Employment Solicitors today to find out how we can help you.