A Divorce or separation is a traumatic and life changing experience. Our family solicitors will support and guide you through all stages of the process, ensuring that you are never alone.
It is vital that you know your legal rights in relation to finances, child arrangements and the best way to achieve your desired outcome. However, it is far more important to achieve a practical outcome that is sustainable for the family.
Our experts are members of Resolution and the Law Society’s Family Law Advanced Panel. We are committed to promoting a constructive approach to family issues that considers the needs of the whole family.
Get in touch today, so that we can support you on your journey. Our services include advice and representation in relation to:
- Pre-nuptial agreements: Agreements between parties before marriage, including civil partnerships.
- Separation and Divorce: Petition for nullity, divorce petitions, separation agreements.
- Civil Partnerships: Dealing with the separation of same sex couples.
- Financial Orders (Ancillary Relief): Dealing with the financial issues and settlement, following a divorce, between the parties.
- Children: Dealing with contact and residence applications.