Negotiating and securing contracts that work for your business is vital for a company’s health and long-term success.
There is no such thing as one-size-fits-all when it comes to commercial contracts. The agreements that a company needs, the nature of those contracts and the terms that need to be included are all hugely dependent on the demands of each business and vary widely.
However, the one thing that all contracts and agreements have in common is that any uncertainty can be costly. Vague or uncertain agreements can lead to disputes and result in potentially expensive litigation, which can be devastating to a company’s financial health and reputation.
If you are looking for advice and guidance on company contract and agreement issues and want to discuss your next steps, please call Berlad Graham LLP today on 0330 175 5655.
Commercial Contract Lawyers Near Me
While there is much variation in content, any commercial contract should include terms that:
- Enhances a company’s ability to trade.
- Minimises risks to the business.
- Includes enforceable terms and conditions.
Our commercial contract team at Berlad Graham LLP have extensive experience in helping a wide range of different businesses across many different industries with their work relating to contracts and agreements. Our services include:
- Identifying the sorts of contracts your business needs.
- Drafting new contracts, agreements, deeds or terms and conditions.
- Contract negotiation and business legal support.
- Reviewing all types of business contracts.
- Resolving contract disputes between suppliers, customers and employees.
- Employment contract disputes and breaches.
If you are a business owner and are currently renegotiating with suppliers or are looking to take on new staff members and want some legal advice on employment contract terms, our team will be able to help. To speak to one of our commercial contracts solicitors, please call 0330 175 5655 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legal Advice Employment Contracts
Our specialist team at Berlad Graham LLP can help negotiate, draft and enforce a huge variety of different contracts and agreements. These include:
- Employment contracts.
- Partnership agreements.
- Franchise agreements.
- Shareholder agreements.
- Sale of Business agreements.
- Service and Supply contracts.
- Construction contracts.
- NDAs and Confidentiality agreements.
- Loan agreements.
- Employment agreements.
Company Contracts and Agreements Solicitors Uxbridge
To speak to our friendly, experienced, professional contracts and agreements lawyers in Uxbridge today, please call 0330 175 5655 or email email@example.com.