New Vacancy: Paralegal
Share this Post
Due to the Firms growth, Berlad Graham Solicitors are now seeking a Paralegal to handle a broad range of work in our Uxbridge office.
You will be part of established team supporting experienced Solicitors as well as providing administrative assistance to the department.
What experience do I need:
- To be completing or completing a Legal Practice Course, or hold a relevant Master’s degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Capability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Attention to detail – Organisational skills
- Able to commute to Uxbridge.
What are we offering:
- Career path with real development prospects in an innovative and expanding firm
- Supportive working environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Training paid for.
If you are an ambitious Paralegal and keen to develop your career with a reputable firm, apply now via our Current Vacancies page: www.bglaw.co.uk/join-us/current-vacancies/