Kam has over ten years litigation experience and qualified as a Solicitor in 2013. Her experience has provided her with a wealth of knowledge of dispute resolution and the Civil Procedure Rules.
Kam has extensive experience, gained from managing a range of complex and high value litigation matters, in assisting clients with effective and successful resolutions.
Kam prides herself on providing detailed and informative advice and strives to go above and beyond for her clients.
Kam can assist, advise and/or represent you in:
- Contract disputes
- Partnership disputes
- Disputes between companies and individuals
- Claims involving breach of directors’ duties
- Minority shareholder disputes
- Insolvency and bankruptcy matters
- Commercial landlord and tenant disputes
- Debt and disputed debt claims
- Injunctions and other interim relief
Further, Kam can set up a company for you and draft shareholder agreements and articles of association.
Recent examples of work undertaken or being undertaken by Kam include:
- A High Court claim where the Court had to determine whether a partnership existed or whether the relationship between the parties was that of principal and agent. The claim also included issues relating to proprietary estoppel, restitution and constructive trusts
- Successfully defending an application brought for a freezing injunction under CPR 25.1(1)(f) to restrain the dissipation of assets
- Acting for Claimants in a professional negligence claim against a VET
Outside work, Kam thoroughly enjoys exploring the outdoors with her family, cooking and baking. She is also a qualified aerobics instructor and has a passion for health and fitness and enjoys running and weight training.
Kam is fluent in Punjabi and can also speak Hindi.