Berlad Graham is a modern boutique law firm, offering Consultants; support, stability, and career prospects of a traditional firm. You will enjoy a flexible work-life balance, control over the work you want to do, and uncapped earnings.
To find out more about what we offer, please click on the link below:
We are looking for a paralegal to provide administrative, legal and secretarial support to the Partners, Fee Earners and other colleagues as required by the Firm. The position is full-time and is based at our office in Uxbridge with no option of hybrid or remote working.
The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years experience working within a law firm.
Key tasks include:
- Attending to administrative tasks, such as photocopying, making & receiving phone calls, arranging meetings and fielding correspondence.
- Assisting the office with post, file opening and archiving.
- Co-ordinating Information Barrier list and monthly file reviews.
- Assisting and supporting fee earners in handling files including preparation of legal documents, conducting research.
- Undertake certain elements of fee earning work under supervision.
- Deputise for fee earner in their absence, passing urgent issues to another senior fee earner for guidance (if a small team).
- Assist the Head of Operations with other administrative taks such as maintaining of the HR function, marketing, data entry of the case management system.
To apply, please use the form below.
Our Consultancy model allows our team to concentrate on legal work and provide a high level of service. If you are an experienced Lawyer, with at least 5+ years PQE we would like to hear from you. Preference will be given to those who have their own following or have the potential to grow their client base.
We are looking for lawyers in the following areas:
- Private Client
- Conveyancing – Residential and Commercial
- Personal Injury
To apply please use the form below.
Head of Department
We are looking for ambitious lawyers, with at least 8+ years’ PQE, who are looking for a new challenge or ready to take the next step in their career. This is an exciting opportunity to grow the department, build a strong team and increase the existing client base.
We are looking to fill the position of Head in the following areas of law:
- Private Client
- Company Commercial.
To apply use the form below.
Our support staff are a valuable and integral part of the firm's success. We want to hear from candidates who wish to join a modern forward thinking firm.
We take pride in being able to offer employed positions with tailored working agreements to the right candidates.
If you are able to demonstrate a high level of competence in the areas of Family or Private Client, and are focused on business development and client care, then we are keen to hear from you.
Please submit your CV in order to be considered.