Hiring: Operations Manager
Share this Post
Reports to: Managing Partner
Hours of work: Full time
Location: Boundary House, Cricket Field Road, Uxbridge UB8 1QG
We are looking for an Operations Manager to join our growing and dynamic team based in Uxbridge. The successful candidate will ideally have 5 years’ experience in undertaking the role in a legal firm. The Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring the smooth running of all operational elements, with a focus on promoting the firm’s business development, marketing, and expansion plans.
- Support the firm’s growth and strategical plans
- Business Development and PR.
- Review pricing and service level agreement.
- Overseeing the firm’s administration.
Experience and Skills
- Five years of experience in an Operations Manager position in a legal firm
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work successfully with a diverse audience, i.e., staff, management, suppliers
- Organised and efficient and deliver on results even under pressure.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Raanan Berlad at email@example.com.