Do you feel your share as a beneficiary has been compromised?
Contentious probate, in simple terms, is a disagreement about the distribution of the deceased estate.
You may feel there is something wrong with the Will or the Will didn’t leave you what you felt you deserved or were promised. You may even have concerns about the way in which the administration of the estate is handled.
Please feel free to contact us and discuss your concerns if for example:
• You feel excluded from a Will or you dispute the interpretation of the Will
• You feel your share as a beneficiary has been compromised
• You may have a claim on the estate as a dependent of the deceased
• You feel concerned about the way the administration and distribution of the estate is being handled
• You dispute the valuation of the Assets
• You wish to defend a claim brought against you or an estate in which you may have an interest
At Berlad Graham we combine the wealth of knowledge and expertise Liora Torn-Hibler has in Private Client Law with that of Raanan Berlad in litigation to resolve any disputes concerning the administration of estate.
Please contact Liora Torn-Hibler email@example.com
+44 (0) 1895 457 474
Please contact Raanan Berlad firstname.lastname@example.org
+44 (0) 1895 457474