Featured Solicitor: Kamaljit McCauley
Kam has over ten years litigation experience and qualified as a Solicitor in 2013. Her experience has provided her with a wealth of knowledge of dispute resolution and the Civil Procedure Rules.
Kam has extensive experience, gained from managing a range of complex and high value litigation matters, in assisting clients with effective and successful resolutions.
Kam prides herself on providing detailed and informative advice and strives to go above and beyond for her clients.
Kam can assist, advise and/or represent you in:
• Contract disputes
• Partnership disputes
• Disputes between companies and individuals
• Claims involving breach of directors’ duties
• Minority shareholder disputes
• Insolvency and bankruptcy matters
• Commercial landlord and tenant disputes
• Debt and disputed debt claims
• Injunctions and other interim relief.
She prides herself on providing detailed and informative advice and strives to go above and beyond for her clients.
For further information and to contact Kam, please call 0330 175 5655, email email@example.com