5 tips to help children through a divorce
Share this Post
Divorce can be a difficult time for children. Here are our 5 top tips to help children through a divorce.
- Communicate with your child in a clear and age-appropriate way. Don’t involve your child in adult issues.
- Maintain a consistent routine and structure for your child.
- Encourage your child to express their feelings and emotions.
- Avoid speaking negatively about your ex-partner in front of your child.
- Seek professional help or support if necessary for your child’s well-being.
Need to speak to us? Just get in touch by calling 0330 175 5655. Our Family Law Solicitors are here to support you on your journey.